AFRICAN SAFARI | MAASAI MARA, KENYA Part 1

Tunes by John Hyde: African Celebration (iTunes) & Aso: Ultra Violet We finally got to cross off a HUGE bucket list item …

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

48 thoughts on “AFRICAN SAFARI | MAASAI MARA, KENYA Part 1”

1. 8 extravagant Kenya safari experiences by Joe Yogerst for CNN Travel ~> https://goo.gl/GjsGiP

2. Marleo Ca says:

I red in more than one book about the tribal people that, especially the Maasai, really hate the tourists because they're sick and tired of being asked all sorts of 'dumb" questions, and also of the fact that everybody take pictures of them all the time. Although, yes, they're doing it for money, it's still very annoying to them. And I think they're right…

3. Davis Maina says:

I love the masai English lol

4. Passing Thru says:

where's an animal attack when you need one?

5. MammaBear says:

Oh Yay! 57k subscribers! ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Maasaii are commonly employed as askaris (security guards) in Kenya.

7. JC Baily says:

My, have safari's changed since I took mine.

8. Vicky Dodo says:

Who can jump higher wtf

9. W. K. says:

South Africa music in the background whilst visiting a Kenyan park. That's really weird.

10. macananda says:

You were so lucky to find the wilderbeests migrating. You should have taken an air tour to see them crossing.

11. Anyone else get the feeling the Masai security guards were pranking K&N?

12. This one is awesome . Superlike. Just one advice . Don't keep your phone in back pocket . Keep it in front pls. For obvious reasons that i may fall off without you knowing it .. cheers!!!

13. BreezyGirl says:

Yay, lets go see the beautiful animals in their natural habitat.. Oh, you KILLED lions for a necklace, yay… so cool… DISGUSTING.

14. aka.charlee says:

This vlog quickly turned into one of MY FAVS!!! I so completely appreciate you vlogging the convos with people I'm so intrigued with Africa and that tribe is amazing I've seen documentaries on them before…very cool…SO COOL I'm clicking on the next vlog right now…but this was SO FREAKING COOL!!… BIG HUGS FROM IDAHO

15. Maggi Picks says:

I was thrilled as you entered the reserve and saw those free roaming animals so close. How magnificent to see them in their natural habitat.

16. robert budd says:

How to make a Massai warrior feel like a circus attraction. lol

17. arliss123 says:

Kara is cracking me up with her Lion King references!!

18. TrueMe says:

Been there last July. Awesome experiences and awesome people!

19. Anita Scarr says:

Great video! May I ask what month you visited Kenya?

20. Steven Ponte says:

I'm totally binging on you videos. If you happen to see this, did you do a tour of Kenya on safari or did you just travel around on your own.

21. We like to mostly watch sceneries of location. not your faces. but appreciate uploading video.

22. If you were more comfortable and breathing wasnโ€™t involuntary,….well youโ€™d suffocate.

23. Sonia Hanley says:

Wow lovin this so much how lucky r u both ๐Ÿ™‚

24. I love your vlogs and have been binging but parts of this video were pretty bad. The questions that lady had for the security guards was suuuuper disrespectful. But I DO appreciate you guys showing Africa/Africans in a positive light.

It's crazy to think many people in the Americas come from the very places you're visiting. Crazy

25. Ingrid Rudh says:

Why would anyone want to kill a lion?

26. Some say the special prosecutor in the United States vs. Orange is a bloodhound, i'd say Ol' Bobby M needs to take a look at hiring this group as part of his investigation

7:10 to 9:20

Do you have a woman? A wife, one or two?
    In the first few seconds i think a total of 6 questions were asked before 1 answer was given…..couldn't give an answer, rapid fire questioning

#21QuestionsMoreLike99Problems
    #RelentlessPursuitForAnswers

27. Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Iike this video so much it was so interesting and exciting wow animals were so exciting there were so many dangerous animals snakes ๐Ÿ lions ๐Ÿฆ and crocodile ๐ŸŠ and other I will be afraid ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I know about guids they can understand animals which are near and other
    There were so interesting places I like cafe and do you like juices ๐Ÿฅค and hotel ๐Ÿจ I think ๐Ÿ’ญ it was so exciting and good I want to see every animals because I am very interesting wow peoples they had so good jewelry and they were so black I think they were animals protect they were so kind peoples I like everything guids too they have so interesting jobs and they have so interesting language good for you โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ’๐Ÿฆ’๐Ÿฆ’๐Ÿฆ’๐Ÿฆ’๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฏ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿž๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ›and I know you was so tired ๐Ÿ˜ด do you like food ๐Ÿฅ˜ I think it was not so ๐Ÿ˜‹ dilicious bye and I love you โค๏ธ

28. wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ how cute animals how beautiful zebra ๐Ÿฆ“ i love it ๐Ÿ˜ and also lots of big and wild ๐Ÿ˜œ animals i love animals very much and people are very good and interesting i want to know their language too safari is very big and beautiful desert ๐ŸŒต and i want to go there and see animals they are really very cute creatures and also food is looking great ๐Ÿ‘ and one question did you talk about other countries and did they interested in it

29. Anunay Arora says:

Dear Kara and Nate
    Your work and you guys are very much loved. But I couldn't resist to comment on this video. The way you and your group of ignorant americans asked dumb questions from Mr Simon and Mr. Jonathan, seemed to make them both extremely uncomfortable. It is surprising and shocking to see that you only value comments which are in your praise, whereas you tend to ignore these important issues. Needless to say, its because of the love of the viewers you have reached this level on youtube. You must value this and address this very crucial issue.

30. What time of year did you guys go?

31. It is really better to drive out to the bush from the city. Not too expensive, saves alot of time, is not bumpy, fast and save.

32. Those roads reminded me of the ones in Cambodia. Catching up on your vlogs in 2019. ๐Ÿ™‚

33. That looks amazing. It also looks expensive

34. Scififan117 says:

I miss Fig tree hotel a lot! I spent a semester in the Mara and we would visit the hotel every week.

35. Oooo you guys came to Kenya!!!!! Love you two โค๏ธ hope you had fun in my home country.

36. We went to Cottar's Camp, just southeast of where you were. 4 amazing days out in the Mara! It was truly a bucket list adventure.

37. I don't like the women at 7m20 she sounds so condensading when talking to the two africans, like shes talking to little kids , I can't stand listening to her ๐Ÿ˜’

38. Raja T says:

God gifted to Masai Mara National park amazing wild animals with nature

39. Those men seemed so sweet and patient

40. Stick String says:

A very interesting video. Thank you.

41. my parents are from kenya

42. Snoopy says:

Too bad about the lion kills and they don't eat the meat? People need to do some research on declining numbers of not only elephants but lions[all cats] and rinos just to name a few. Just my 2 cents.

I don't begrudge natives killing for food. All mankind has done so from the beginning of time. But it would be a shame to lose so many of these majestic species, because of 21century mankind's ineptness in good, wild animal, stewardship.

43. Aviv Levi says:

I live in Kenya
    Love you guys

44. TritonTv says:

Im excited to see the safari!