Battle Between Wild Dogs and Spotted Hyenas

African wild dogs live in packs of approximately 6 – 20 and are considered cooperative hunters and although hyenas are also outstanding hunters, they are …

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

29 thoughts on “Battle Between Wild Dogs and Spotted Hyenas”

1. Blake says:

I was watching this wishing a couple of male Lions would suddenly show up and take out those two Hyenas… I like Wild Dogs better much than Hyenas.

2. Angultra says:

Heck even the dogs look half hyena

3. D Seng says:

Your not yourself when your hangry…..

4. Wax Kopp says:

Thank God they are not my neighbours.

5. 2nd one came, they was like, on second thought, yall can have it!!!

6. DewDee says:

I had no idea this was the fight I wanted to see in the animal kingdom.

7. El Roco says:

If a hyena were to get a hold of a wild dog….. it's a wrap!

8. Отличное видео, и в дикой природе тоже грабят, разбойничают.

9. Allah bu pislikleri niye yarattı acaba anlamış değilim

10. Master Aron says:

Wild dogs are just as brutal as hyenas

11. Wow what a sighting! I totally thought it was the dogs sounding butthurt for getting their meal stolen but that was the Hyenas warcry kinda thing eh?

12. James Curry says:

I believe you have the best of best of best super muster of muster super smart deal of deal no one can change with most of Powerful of powerful of Powerful of powerful of Powerful stronger of stronger of stronger of stronger and more stronger God of God of God of God of God of God of God of God of God of God and King of King of King of King of King of King of King of King of King of King of King my King Jesus and Marry the Holy mother of Paia o Paia o Paia o Paia o Paia o Paia o Paia o Paia and Angels of Powerful of powerful of Powerful of powerful of Powerful of powerful of Powerful Kingdom undefide embire of Heaven and Earth you can do whatever you want to do snakes and rats your move or your mu good luck my King Jesus told me something funny about snakes and rats there enemies but now there no longer enemies there both in the same boat same mess they try to change the future my King Jesus pick for they can change it to late to change the future has for I see the moon is not full moon tonight it's full move or full mu or fui le mu I Luma o le Nofoalii mamalu o mamalu o mamalu o mamalu o mamalu o mamalu o mamalu o mamalu o mamalu o mamalu o le Atua Ieova o au ma lona Alo pele o Iesu Keriso le Tupu o Tupu o Tupu o Tupu o Tupu o Tupu o Tupu o Tupu e gata Mai ai mea Tau Tupu o Tupu Silisili Silisili Silisili Silisili Silisili Silisili Silisili ese lava ia I Tupu Uma lava ma Maria le Tina Paia o Paia o Paia o Paia o Paia o Paia o Paia o Paia o Paia ma Agelu Uma o le Lagi the deal with the will meaola is on I'm ready when you are snakes and rats your move or your mu good luck

13. One chicken nugget left. Had to have it

14. Pfsif says:

Looks like Black Friday in the US.

15. Шакалы vs гиены

16. Indigobush says:

I love their sounds !!!!!

17. yaya says:

looks like the hyenas from the lion king had a tough day while off screen

18. IVAN REIS says:

FOME FAZ COISAS QUE ATÉ DEUS DUVIDA!!!

19. The battle of scavengers

20. etikkboksen says:

Wild dogs are cool too.

21. Lol like taking candy from a baby

22. wild dogs: won
    hyenas: zero

23. Imagine if you were on a walk by foot on this road and you stumble upon this shit 😂

24. Hyenas are so used to biting each other that they don't even care when a dog bites them lol

25. Pablo Honey says:

The wild dogs are funny..They got that dummy hyena saying owww…..owwwww……owwwww. Thw WD go for the balls and the hiney of the hyena.

26. James says:

the scary part about watching this type of stuff is knowing that this is how humans would act if everything went to shit and there was no order