Best camp spot in Pennsylvania… #74 at Dewdrop Campgrounds

The best camp spot in all of Pennsylvania is at the Dewdrop campground…site #74. Camp spot #74 is a walk-in site and does require a steep decent, but the …

Tags: , , , , , , ,

14 thoughts on “Best camp spot in Pennsylvania… #74 at Dewdrop Campgrounds”

1. are you allowed to swim?

2. I have been trying to find this spot for two years, can you offer any assistance?

3. Daniel says:

There is no more site#74. There is only up to #73?

4. Chas Horne says:

I was an ad for the Dewdrop Campground. It's $19 a night.

5. Chas Horne says:

I saw an ad that is.

6. Rich Parker says:

Great video, thank you!

7. Jason Blake says:

Iwattheteicopletimewithmomindaditwasilotoffuntheretherissitinfishinto

8. Jason Blake says:

Vereygoodvedotowhachthefishjum

9. I got my dick sucked here back in 89

10. Nice, very nice I just booked #70 for September does anyone know does it have water access also ? Excited here in anticipation

11. Looks like a great spot! We'll have go check it out! Thanks for the video.

12. Bahama Jim says:

Beautiful motorcycle ride thru there. Camt wait to come back and hike

13. 5jr. Racing says:

Pronounced "kinzoo"….not kinzooah

14. chefjimmie1 says:

Wow. Memories. We used to camp at Dewdrop every summer when I was young. From age 8-13 I used to look forward to camping at Dewdrop with my Dad, Uncle, brother and sometimes friends and cousins. We pitched a big tent, had the Coleman gas stove and lanterns. I can remember pumping up their little tanks and I couldn't pump it enough in the early years because my thumb didn't have the strength! Looks like it hardly has changed (except the price I'd imagine; I didn't worry about the price at the time but 3 dollars/night keeps popping into my head) We used to catch Bluegill, Perch, Rock Bass, I even caught a native brook trout in one of the tributary creeks running down the side of the mountains to the lake. It was a much more peaceful, happy time. Thanks for the video.