CREEPY ENCOUNTER While Searching For A Missing Person

Missing 411 is a phenomenon documented by David Paulides. People are disappearing under mysterious circumstances without a trace. Most of these cases …

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

48 thoughts on “CREEPY ENCOUNTER While Searching For A Missing Person”

1. EWU CREW! 🐺💛 If you enjoyed this video, don't forget to SMASH the subscribe button & notification bell!

📺 WATCH MORE UNSOLVED MYSTERIES: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJW3xeb_4nWs5cE4h6OEEH3qOSirCkDJw

2. J. Vigeant says:

The bones can be evidence of satanic rituals…sorry to say. The Rangers aren't permitted to say anything about missing persons, especially those found deceased later.

3. It's not 411 it's grocery shopping I haven't been to a supermarket in 30 years the Wilderness provides all my meat for me humans taste the best

4. Sounds like he committed suicide.

5. And need to pick up all of the trash in and around the park.

6. Sam Vue says:

People who are in 411 is they have mental issues or some sort of mental illness….too. I love hiking but I don't go ever by myself lol…..411 it is good to know but haven those thoughts freaks me out now days.

7. bunny fluff says:

He is suspicious🤔

8. Big Dummy says:

That was Bigfoot poop.

9. People are wiping butts over here…

10. DesertRat45 says:

The rim trail is heavily trafficked, year round. I hiked the spooner to tahoe meadows mount rose section in july. I turned it into an overnight hike. I counted 58 people from spooner summit to rose. It is not a cluster section. If he chose that area for a suicide, he picked a good area

11. 🚨 People dumping their parents Ashes? Or The County dumped all the John Doe ashes that haven’t been claimed from County.

12. Eaten By Bears …. Taken By Military ….Abducted By Aliens…. Went Through a Stargate ….. Went Home …. there’s an IllogicalExplanation To Everything ….Fell In The River and Went Down Stream

13. The park attendant may not have anything to do with the disappearance, but may have been questioned already as to why he waited 4 days or why he even locked the gate without checking the vehicle first. He also may have have been advised by a lawyer to make no comments about the situation in any way whatsoever.

14. You should explore Yosemite National Park 😁

15. I'm just guessing if that guy was within 30 inches of the trail they would have found him. Also bears bury cats don't and the body would still smell a lot.

16. Aunt Cynthia says:

Humm don’t know how I missed this video lol, you ask what’s wrong with these people ? Some people are plain dirty and lazy, the one bone looks human

17. Nitephall says:

I don't know where this guy got his information, but missing people are not usually found near their vehicles. The ones that are found are usually many miles away from where they were last seen, often in areas that are very difficult to reach.

18. STÄCİ lee says:

I live in Michigan and same here people leave poop bags all over. The reason you bag poop in the woods is to prevent it from seeping into ground and other water. Dogs do not have a natural diet like forest animals. Keep a bag tied to your waist to put bags of poop and hike that shit out. Or dont own a dog so stupid!

19. Interesting explore. Suspicious facts on the disappearance. Ranger seemed a little odd about you investigating this case. Like he knew something. 4 days unreported abandoned truck is very suspicious!

20. This is so odd behavior park rangers or cops told me I could not camp where I was as it was not a current site. I was told go or get booted or jail. lol Strange so stringent

21. Kacey says:

Could be digested bones from an animal of some sort..

22. Kim Peres says:

You have great instincts. Yeah, that ranger looked shady when you mentioned the missing man.

23. They say smash the bell and like button like 100 smashimg times. Skip fowards to 16:29 when the actual content begins. You're welcome!

24. Baba Yega says:

It's the Rich people with little dogs that are doing g that in the woods I don't bag my dogs poop only in the city I bag my dogs poop .that's y I don't like city slickers and ankle biter's. I do like little dogs that are nice but I all ways owned pit bulls and never had a problem with my dogs except for Haters jealous of me and my dogs .PS don't bag your dogs shit in the woods forest mountains exedra.

25. John Pineda says:

Welcome to Humboldt county where you will go missing for stepping on someone's farm.

26. Owls eat prey..and spit out bones..

27. Lisa Murphy says:

If your gonna leave a turd why wrap it in plastic? Idiots!!🌲

28. runngun49 says:

I’m gonna guess the piles of fragmented bones looks to be human or pet ashes that have been scattered in that area.

29. The ranger is extremely sketch

30. Coby Turbin says:

Wear gloves next time.

31. Might as well not bother to bag your dogs shit at all if your just going to leave the shit filled bag behind, eh? The mentality of some people…

32. That Ranger definitely acted suspicious.
    Either knows more or alarmed by the questions ( No Comment Policy).

33. Joe Whaley says:

Watching videos IV already watched cause I'm waiting for a new video ..!!! 🌆

34. Renate Bohm says:

Missing persons here there anywhere. On and of internet.questions about this and that where can this person be how can be missing. Why why is anything in all questions about missing persons any different be from the other. Ask for Patrick Kronz ones Schwabach germany US Military 1984-86 anything truth answers waiting for so long it is the truth. Other questions classmates schwabach Germany 1975-86 lest two years 1983-85 Heinz Krautwurst Teaching why why is this should are problem with that questions. Get straightened up answers too that no matter what truth death or living married or not too any of this people. Delivered 322E 26street Tucson Arizona enough is enough with twister storytelling ass shit and getting problem with it

35. tina cline says:

Never give up you name

36. Hiran Garcia says:

"Omg could this be human bones lets take it home and compare it to our model skeleton" i call complete bullshit on these people,you find bones and dont call the cops? Its animal bones regardless but if you really thought they were human and your first instinct is to take the bones home,BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

37. The Bieder tag is from as Asian copy of Just Bieber.

38. Did you ever stop to think that those little piles of bone might be alien poop?👽

39. Wanna Wander says:

I don’t do pattern, but I still love your videos💜 I’d love to be on the trail with y’all! God bless on your findings, especially the dog poops😂

40. sbjeepchick says:

Why bother putting dog crap in the bag if you're going to just leave it there? It's the woods. Animals poop there. It's natural and will become part of the soil. The plastic bags are just littering 😕

41. Leon Bonta says:

Ok, either they know what's happened to him or they have something to do with it.

42. Leon Bonta says:

Also what I don't like is the fact I never knew this happen around Tahoe an it stinks of a cover-up

43. Larry Somers says:

there should be a stiff fine for those that leave dog poo bags behind like that

44. Larry Somers says:

4 days and no contact to law enforcement? if foul play is there evidence disappears over time

45. Don't forget check the trees high up I remember reading that somewhere

46. That ranger’s reaction was extremely bizarre. He obviously knew a lot more than he lead you to believe. I feel like either he was directly involved or knew too much or was at the very least told not to talk about it. I would guess those are probably rodent bones or birds. Probably nothing too suspicious about them however they did seem to be crushed and oiled purposefully as if in a ritual. Creepy. I’m guessing they aren’t chupacabra bones though 😂😂😂