Tips On Surviving Wild Animal Attacks

From scary snakes and hungry hippos โ€ฆ to mad cows on the rampage โ€ฆ here are tips on how to survive wild animal attacks Subscribe to Epic Wildlife …

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

24 thoughts on “Tips On Surviving Wild Animal Attacks”

1. J. S. says:

With domesticated dog attacks I also recommend sacrificing your less dominant arm if at all possible. The healing process would suck a little more if you can't do as much. Anyways, it isn't much but just a little help from someone who has been around an aggrivated dog.

2. for dogs throw bags backpacks ect

3. Redwolf 420 says:

For the domesticated dog I would do my best to I Am Legend its ass an choke it out

4. rubymimosa says:

Oops! A grizzly bear will stop attacking if you play dead (possibly after mauling) but a black bear may try to eat you if you play dead. Better to keep fighting a black bear (well, better to have bear spray actually).

5. I don't like to be a pain, but sharks don't think you are a seal. Their eyesight is good enough to make out the difference between you and a seal, their way of attacking is wildly different:
    (Great white) sharks attack seals by swimming down into deeper waters and then jet up so fast that they sometimes fully emerge from the water.
    With humans, sharks will bump into a human and then attack.
    Again, I don't want to be a pain but I see this mistake alot

6. ๐Ÿ˜ I prefer indoors instead of nature now ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜›

7. Daoedsjah says:

It is not advised to use a tourniquet after a snake bite.

8. Kyle El says:

Right so, I'm covered in bells, singing with my shirt flapping like wings, shoulders raised to my ears with my arms crossed behind my neck! Also my friend is on my shoulders performing all the same actions. This cougar still won't stop biting me, even after being pepper sprayed! What now?

9. Bells annouce dinner…What ever you do DO NOT take the advice of 11 about wearing bells.. wearing bells will only attract them because the bells and not loud enough to scare them off. Bears and cougars are very curious when they hear a strange little noise they will got and find that noise. But do stand your ground and use anything that you are wearing to make yourself look bigger

10. I want to start hiking by myself and as I walk, I'm going ot be the noisest most insane being in the forest.

11. Wasim jaan says:

Hehehe some times no tip works…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ฃ

12. Wasim jaan says:

Cows…๐Ÿ˜ถ

13. these tips will help me survive the wild!!!

14. Leviathan says:

Stab/shot dog into neck

15. darkwish3 says:

You are going to get people killed. Not all bears can be handled by playing dead

16. I scroled down to the coment section and it looked like i finaly got faith in humanity back
    But then i saw 2 people saying first and 1 saying fist
    Then i lost it agian …

17. Man what happened to this Channel, what happened to the original dude

18. I found an extinct species of squirrel in my backyard

19. My dad shoved his hand down a Rottweiler's throat when it tried to attack me when I was 6. It was crazy. He killed it but he did have to get stitches afterwards.

20. Hippos dont attack humans because they See us as food rather They are aggressive and territorial that is why

21. Crocodile Dundee is narrating

22. wake up! says:

Actually u should never play dead if its a black bear because they only attack for food. So its important to identify what breed your up agaisnt