Top 10 Things to Do in Hawaii | National Geographic

Teeming with wildlife, adventure, and beautiful vistas, it is easy to see the draw of a vacation in the Hawaiian Islands. From exploring inactive and active …

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

38 thoughts on “Top 10 Things to Do in Hawaii | National Geographic”

1. exotico says:

My fav place for a vaca smh need the wealth tho.

2. Coming up next: Top 10 things to do in Haiti for the frugal traveller

3. cooking is the world's finest art

4. it’s -13°F where i live, hawaii looks magical right about now

5. NekoFujiSan says:

The things they mentioned in the video are on different islands, so keep that in mind if you plan on doing all of them.

6. Tj Reid says:

It's ❄❄❄❄❄❄ in NJ😒😒😒😒.. Right about now i'd love 💓 to be on the beach 🌴🌊 in Hawaii🌈
    I shouldnt complain.. Im healthy warm safe.. Blessings to call
    🎇Happy New Year 🎉

7. Hammah Time says:

from a Hawaiian, be respectful when you visit my home

8. marco says:

I was in Hawaii and talked to one of your people a couple weeks ago

9. Great Wolf says:

Hawaii is the most beautiful state of USA, in my opinion.

10. OGMM Backup says:

Hike Koko head. Haha.

11. Hey look its cold, go to somewhere warm! Yay marketing!

12. Top 10 things to do in Hawaii 🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂😎

13. Leilani says:

Uggg, waking up to those damn air horns is the most annoying thing ever! I could do without the surf contests at sunset. -_-

14. kawaii2525 says:

Saw most of these, about 6/10 on my cruise visit to Hawai’i – stunning

15. Summer Love says:

It’s -25 with the windchill where I am Hawaii looks like Utopia.

16. S faafiti says:

Say hello to the homeless people your state sent to ours 😐

17. Oahu, and the various Pearl Harbor Memorials. It is a very sobering experience. Haunama Bay is also wonderful to snorkel.

18. Hawaii is the ideal vacation spot! Which one of these activities do you want to try first?

19. This is a fab video, thanks for sharing!

20. Todd Jones says:

it's kinda expensive there.

21. Brooke says:

I am Filipino Hawaiian and Native American. It might be hard to believe that those are my cultures but you can’t say I’m not because you don’t know. But now you will know that I am telling the truth. And Luaus are just for tourist they are not authentic Hawaiian culture. It’s basically plastic.

22. Kauai has the best hiking that I've ever done. The Lava fields on the Big Island are especially amazing!!!

23. Shahzad Riaz says:

Always love Hawaii and wish to visit,thanks for this video.

24. Who's watchibg This in 2018?¿

25. Wolf Pak says:

At $20. Per lb, BOYCOTTE their coffee

26. Dembai says:

Note: do not roast marshmallows over the lava. There's a lot of sulphuric acid formed near the volcanos and it reacts violently with sugar.

27. Nico Sy says:

Sightseeing for wildlife and nature reserve.

28. TheTechCguy says:

After 4 total years of living here, I am glad to say that I am proud to say "Aloha!" Boy this state was fun!!! 🙂

29. I would go to Hawaii for a vacation&learn about the hawaiian culture

30. A native Hawaiian tribe sold these islands to the USA because they would rather see the entire land (including their own) be taken posesion of by a foreigner instead of leting another native Hawaiian enemy tribe (who they were at war with) take any teritory away from them. This should tell you something about the mindset of the native peoples of these islands.

31. Great video love from Australia 🇦🇺❤️