Top 5 Must-See Attractions in Yosemite | National Geographic

By placing Yosemite Valley and Mariposa Grove under federal protection in 1864, Abraham Lincoln paved the way for what would later become California’s …

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

48 thoughts on “Top 5 Must-See Attractions in Yosemite | National Geographic”

1. Did you know Yosemite is home to North America's tallest waterfall? Which of these activities makes you the most excited to visit?

2. Justin J says:

I live in Merced, CA which is also known as “The gateway to Yosemite.” I live so close to the park that we often take day trips there on the weekends. It truly is a magical place that I wish everyone could have the opportunity to see for themselves.

3. There are so many mistakes in this video. I'm so ashamed of National Geographic.

4. Jack says:

Been dreaming about going for a while. Live in the UK though so I will have to tie it into a tour of California to make it worthwhile. A week in San Fransisco, a week in Yosemite and then a week in LA and surrounding area. Oh and a trip to Sequia! That will be a couple of days. You Americans are so lucky to have places like California.

5. GamerPlays says:

Heading here in July from Chicago.

6. CryHavoc says:

Most of these aerial shots were done with a drone. But drones aren't allowed in national parks. Funny how some rules can be broken. It's a stupid rule, when all we wanna do is show the beauty of this country.

7. My national parks pass was the best Christmas present I've ever bought myself. I hike Yosemite at least once a month. My happy place.
    Best bet is to take a Friday off and spend the day hiking. Easy parking, less crowds.

8. Deiner HZ says:

I will like to working with National Geographic as a journalist….

9. donald day says:

Go to Stump Meadows in Kings Canyon,plus theirs dirt roads all over where you can park next these trees and never any one there

10. Nessie Ness says:

Stupid banners in the middle of the views!

11. Hus Edud says:

Bruh this place looks insane

12. I just uploaded a new video on my channel: Discover Pine Mountain Lake near Yosemite National Park. I hope you like it!

13. 优胜美地是最美丽、多样和豁达的旅游圣地,如果到美国加州,不去优胜美地,那将是一生的遗憾;如果去了,将留下一生的美好回味。

14. These attractions are at least an hours drive from the valley floor. Place is huge and some trailheads might be miles away from lodging. Speed limit is 10 or 15 mph so somewhere 20 miles away can take 2 hrs.

15. Jeff Calvin says:

Question: is it bigger than this earth?
    Answer:

16. I'm just here for Travis Scott

17. Moo Frozzty says:

no its not @nationalgeogrphic

18. Music done right. Thank you, Nat Geo. Yosemite on Bucket List, June 2019. Woohoo!

19. I live 3 hrs away from the park im definitely going to vist soon

20. Jay Krout says:

Lived in Cali my whole life never been to the national park. Think I'm going to visit after viewing this video

21. Yosemite is such a breathtaking place, you don't know what to do first because there are so many things to do and see. I went to Yosemite like 6 years ago and it's still one of my favorite national parks I ever visited in California 😉 by the way, thank you National Geographic to make all of these short but really cool videos 🙂

22. Defiently seeing that creature at the end of the video

23. James R says:

Leave it up to nat geo to fit all this in a
    3:42 video

24. Joel Marek says:

God is the ULTIMATE Artist

25. Only here cause of the song

26. Sonia c says:

And to think i live an hour away and never been 🤦🤦

27. m8 says:

People vanish there

28. Great job capturing the beauty and majesty of Yellowstone!

29. Totally flopped and watched this right after visiting the park lol

30. how long would it take to see the 5?

31. Keep going there till you disappear mysteriously. F*ols

32. Rani says:

I am going to yosemite right now! I am driving there and it looks so beautiful.

33. jorge pearl says:

beautiful yosemite, I hope it never disappears

34. How did the disc golf course not make this list?? Haha

35. Glad I got to explore Yosemite before it became so crowded.

36. rglucia says:

I love national parks and I been to several. From all the ones I have visited Yosemite is my least favorite by far. I’ve been at Yosemite three times and I love the place it’s undeniable beautiful but in my opinion overrated if you compared to other places.

37. MAGC XO says:

Ice on my neck flawless baguettes

38. TY Nature says:

Without a doubt, Yosemite is one of the most beautiful places on this planet!

39. IT LOOKS JUST A MAGIC PLACE……..NO FUN FAIR FOR THE KIDS OR SOMETHING LIKE THIS…MERRY GO ROUNDS?

40. In the past I thought the pronunciation of Yosemite: Yo-see-might. Lol My bad! I'm leaving in other side of the globe.